Roots Collaborative has developed a comprehensive evaluation process to gain an understanding of each individual we support, including their family and loved ones, which is key in tailoring an effective strategy. We take great care in getting to know our clients and their families, then develop a course of action based on that knowledge.
- Substance use and medical history
- Mental health history
- Family structure and issues
- Education and possibly work history
- Current therapist and physician information
- Legal history (where applicable)