Roots Collaborative is part of the ARISE Network, composed of Certified ARISE Interventionists who reside and work all over the world, often in tandem with other CAIs. ARISE Intervention, an Evidence-based, Best-practice method of intervention proven to be effective at achieving treatment entry at a rate of 83% and 61% sobriety at the 1-year mark.
The ARISE Comprehensive Care with Intervention introduces the addicted person and the family to a new life of recovery and healing. The individual DOES NOT NEED TO HIT ROCK BOTTOM before getting help. By reaching out to Roots Collaborative in your time of need, we will put together a service that meets your family’s unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Care with Intervention is:
- A series of respectful, caring family meetings provided through a concierge service
- Focused on individual and collective, family healing and recovery
- Specialized with adolescents, young adults, the elderly and all ages in between
- Connections to resources within the larger recovery community for sustainable long term recovery
- Proven by federal research to be the most successful model of intervention
- Part of a national and international ARISE Network with interventionist who specialize to meet your family’s needs and budget
Services may include:
- Family Case Management
- Assistance with Safe Passage and transport
- Coaching in or out of home
- Sober Companionship
- Family Intensives or Retreats