Roots Collaborative Intensives and Retreats are specifically designed to produce positive, healing change in your family. Each experience is customized to meet your family’s unique needs at each stage of the recovery process. Intensives tend to be therapeutic, whereas retreats focus on strengthening connection and resiliency.
Families struggling with addiction and mental health challenges need safe havens where they will find support for further growth and freedom from the illness. As crisis subsides, our Intensive is ideal to help your family find the continued healing, hope, and strength needed to stay aligned on the recovery path.
Our Roots team partners with trusted professionals to offer family therapy, meditation and recovery coaching over the three days, allowing your family to have a truly transformational experience. One that will last from this generation to future generations.
SHARED FAMILY GOALS AND VALUES
NEW COMMUNICATION SKILLS
TRANSPARENCY, GROWTH, AND TRUST
RENEWED STRENGTH AND UNITY
PRACTICAL TOOLS FOR FAMILY RESILIENCY
Why Are Families So Important?
- The family (and family history over generations) helps us learn about challenges in the present
- The risk of addiction in future generations is greater if previous issues are unresolved
- Families are the most valuable resource and source of support for the management of any illness
- Families provide the most accurate picture about their loved one’s use, emotional state, and recovery
- Our families are the primary source of our health-related beliefs and behaviors
McDaniel et al., 2007