When a loved one is in crisis, it’s often a challenge to figure out what to do first. Families know one thing for sure, they want the the best help out there for their loved one.
Concerns we hear from our clients when they first call:
WHICH DOCTORS AND TREATMENT PROGRAMS DO WE TRUST?
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUTPATIENT AND INPATIENT TREATMENT?
DO INTERVENTIONS REALLY WORK?
Addressing your family’s initial anxieties is our primary focus at the outset. Once we have a clear picture of your case history, we collaborate with your family to develop a treatment and recovery plan for your loved one in crisis, and for the family. Our dedicated team becomes the point person, working with your family and treatment providers to ensure quality care is being given at every touchpoint. Recovery is not an “event,” it’s a process that involves love, time, attention, education, action and persistence.
- Consultation with parents and family members
- Review of case history and evaluation of current needs
- Creation of treatment strategies and provider selection
- Consultation and coordination with treatment providers
- Continuing care planning
- Case management, monitoring of care and coordination of ongoing services
- Family Education
- Weekly Family Meetings
- Longer-term meetings and check-ins with family and patient as necessary